Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Working Man!

Lock it up! I go to work at night. I got no time for living, yeah I'm workin all the time. Seems to me I can live my life a lot better than I think I am. I guess thats why they call me. Arizona mobile home. They call me the working man! I guess thats what I am! Or quite possible I am a mobile home in Arizona or something. Where is the beef? What is the deal? Why is Seinfeld coming out in my brain? I have no idea. OK, thats pretty close I guess for words. I like to think we're just about there, and yes we are. So long, friends. Arizona mobile homes are here to stay!

No comments: