Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arizona Living

Living in an Arizona mobile home is like a fantasy come true! You have found an economic haven to live in! Black Hawk Homes loves mobile homes in Arizona. We love them in other places too, but mostly right here in good 'ol AZ! Here's a quick secret- I am an Arizona native! Amazing, isn't it? Well, you establish roots, and all your family stays put right here, and next thing you know your whole life goes by and you're still living here in AZ! Oh my. Too bad I don't live in a mobile home. Then my Arizona living would be complete. Link to me on E! ha ha

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments: