Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The world is mobile!

The world moves, why shouldn't a home? How cool is it to be able to pick up and take your home to a totally different location if you wanted!? Totally cool, I think! One of the beautiful things about mobile homes, they can be moved! I think many people fall in love with their homes and would keep them if they could. Impossible to move a site built home! They are not made for that! Our mobile homes, are made to do just that! Awesome! Believe me when I say, you won't find a better place to get a mobile home in Arizona than Black Hawk Homes! Thx! link

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments: