Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Bird is the Word!

Bird is the word, man. Black Hawk that is! Don't get us confused with Hummingbird, thats for sissies. This is a real man's company- Black Hawk Homes. Cool, huh?! OK- enough. On Saturday I went out to Casa Del Sol, an adult park where I have several mobile homes for sale. I met a lady there who I thought was a cash buyer, but as it turns out, she wasn't. Blast! She started to tell me about a finance company in Texas that she has been dealing with, and it peaked my interest. Has she really found a lender that will do a loan on one of these ancient mobile homes? All of the one's I have in her price range (under $30K) are in the 70's. To my knowledge, nobody will touch these homes finance-wise. I vocalized this to her as well. She is undaunted. I can't wait to find out who is this company! I probably will have heard of them already. You know what else? I bet they're jerking this poor lady around. There's no way in hell they are going to finance a 1976 single wide in a park! I feel bad, but people have to learn themselves. After wasting all of her time, she'll probably go the route I advised. Go get a signature loan (unsecured). If we're only talking about $15K or so, she can get it. Saddest part, she won't buy from me. There's too many FSBO's in that park. She already has an appointment to view an old single wide mobile home priced at $12K. Thats at least $3K cheaper than any home I have to offer in that park. Bummer! Win some/lose some. In the game at least...

No comments: