Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nothing to do...

My favorite blogs are the one's that have absolutely nothing to do with mobile homes whatsoever. I might have to let the kids stand behind me while I blog more often. Creates material! The kids never run out of energy. I wish I could get that back. Getting old sucks. Arizona mobile homes never get old. They are like a fine wine, getting better with age! If you believe that I have some swamp land in Florida for sale! Speaking of that, have you ever seen those paid advertisements on TV for some weird-ass land in Arkansas or something? The host is Eric Estrada of all people! Every time I see that show, it cracks me up! I'm waiting for John to come out and arrest everybody. That infomercial should be against the law, I swear! Anyone who doesn't get that last one doesn't know- CHIPS! Awesome show... OK, one last Arizona mobile homes and I'm outa here. bye bye

No comments: