Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finance

I was reading my post from yesterday. It looks like I was leading myself into an actual topic for today- WOW! Fantasic. For modulars, financing can be tricky, thats true. There are actually 2 different types of modulars- on frame, and off frame. The off-frame kind are the ones purported to be most like site built and will supposedly comp to them in terms of appraisal. This is true in most cases. Always due your research! Different parts of the country will certainly vary! Modular homes placed on privately owned property generally enjoy the same financing benefits as site homes. 30 year terms, a variety of programs- FHA, VA, conventional. Many times local and/or state agencies have programs for assisting folks (in certain income brackets) with down payments and/or closing costs. These programs often include manufactured and modular homes! Pretty neat! Wow- I wrote a lot! Thats good- I can continue this topic tomorrow. Bye

No comments: