Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Turn out the lights

Remember former Monday night football announcer 'Dandy' Don Merideth? He used to sing that song at the end of the games. 'Turn out the lights, the party's over' That was awesome.

Nothing to do but blog about mobile homes. Maybe I should write a song about them. Good idea. I think that will help keep it fresh. OK, here we go- inspiring lyrics, ready!?... OK.

Oh, give me a home where the mobile homes roam
And the dogs are on the prarie
The Suns are going to win it all
And the Utah Jazz are coached by Jerry Sloan

Excellent rhyming! Don't mess with me , Sawyer...
OK- you don't like that one, how about this little number...

You've gotta fight, for your right
TO PARTY!!!!!!

Sawyer likes that one... Good for you, buddy. Nothing to do with mobile homes...

No comments: