Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Snow bird

Its already getting to be too hot here in Arizona for many of the snow birds that love to flock here during the winter. Its the end of March and we're seeing temps going into the 80's. There might be one final push of people wanting to buy a mobile home before they go back to Minnesota or Iowa or wherever cold place. It reminds me to try and cater a little more to this huge group of people who traverse the country just to soak up our sun. What do most of them want to buy? A cheap mobile home. Nine times out of ten, thats the ticket. Part of me really hates the snow birds. I'm an Arizona native, so this yearly influx of humans gets on my nerves. Still, this is a huge market for mobile home sales in Arizona. I need to remember that. Next time one of you out-of-towners annoys me on the freeway, I'll be sure to pause a moment and realize that this person could be my next customer! Sort of a catch-22 situation. oh well... Oops- lets get one more in there- buy a mobile home from Black Hawk, or we'll eat you- Snow Bird.

No comments: