Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend update!

Yo! The weekend is here and so am I- hard at work! (blogging) Maybe not so hard work, but time consuming thats for sure! The weekend edition is always going to be light-hearted, I think. I'm too worn out for real serious topics. It looks like I've been discussing financing a lot in this blog. Lets go over this a little more... A mobile home, remember, is a HUD code product that was built after 1976. Right now, good luck getting any mobile home financed that is older than 10-15 years. That only goes back to 1993! Origen was one of the lenders that would go back 20 years, but so much for that! Arizona mobile homes come in lots of shapes, sizes, and ages. Some of the older one's can be financed by private parties. Even Black Hawk has been known to carry a few notes for needy buyers. We don't really do that anymore, though. We've turned our focus toward new manufactured home sales. Preference is land/home packages. Easier to finance and bigger profit margin. Good combo. Speaking of combo- I'll take a #1 with cheese! Gracias! diga le alas Lunes...

No comments: