Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

House Party!

I've never been to a house party in a mobile home. Not that one could not hold such an event in a mobile home, but I've never been privledged to attend. Could be really fun. Some dudes might get really drunk and try to hook the home up to the back of their truck and pull it down the street! Yeeeehaaa!!! Thats good old-fashioned American Hillbilly fun!! Truth be known, you can't really do that- hook it up to a truck and pull it like a trailer. I think a lot of finance companies think that can actually be done because they always insist that a mobile home (on private land) must be attached to a permanent foundation or they won't fund. Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids! I don't know where that came from... Gotta blog on, folks. Hasta. mobile home

No comments: