Powered By Blogger

Black Hawk Homes!

This bird got away from me just as I was about to snap a picture of him perched on top of our main sign outside our store. I settled for this shot of him on our neighbor's roof...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday night party!

We got a gig tonite! So yeah, its a Friday night party! Not in an Arizona mobile home, but it'll still be a good time! Tonight, Legend City will perform live @ CK's in beautiful Ahwatukee, AZ. Say that seven times fast... I think this is our first gig there all year! What the hell? Usually wer're there every month, what gives? No big. We'll be playing all our hits like- I sold my sould for a mobile home. AND Oh give me a home where the mobile homes roll. Remember those? Great, weren't they? You can have on 2 CD's for only $9.69 plus shipping and handling. Ha!

No comments: